This week I thought about some more questions I could ask, and I intend on looking at my paper again today to see if anything else comes to me. I originally planned for the conversation or open dialogue with my parents to be this past Sunday, but my dad was not feeling well so I rescheduled. As weird as this sounds, I am nervous. But, I am always nervous (LOL). I want to be as prepared as I can be, but there might be something magical about preparing a little and just letting the rest happen. I want to thank Dr. Zamora for helping me with the questions and expanding my original idea to incorporate my parents. Both of my parents have agreed to be a part of the open dialogue, and my dad is really excited. He likes to be included and discuss how he feels about certain topics. I am looking forward to hearing what they have to say.

Comments