I sent my rough outline and a rough draft of the first part of my thesis to the professor in an email. I am proud of what I have accomplished, and I am praying that my professor is satisfied with my work as well. I hope no major changes are necessary, but at the same time if I made major mistakes I want them to be pointed out.
Once again, I feel like I did things within my work that I did not anticipate on doing. I ended up incorporating my written prayers throughout like the teacher suggested, but I do not feel like it is too much. I tried to make sure the prayers I incorporated flowed with the point I was making and the paper itself. My own written prayers acted as support/proof to defend what I was saying. The paper ended up being as hard as I expected, but I have been in situations that were harder.

I just know God came through for me!

Comments