This week I did not work on my thesis directly. I did so much trying to complete my rough draft I just decided to relax. I did take a little bit of time to go to the Writing Theory class reading roster and download articles. I didn’t check again to see what I had. I just downloaded everything I wanted so I can have it for later. I also have been thinking about what to do next.

      I am realizing more and more in the midst of me trying to help others, I am also learning. Listening to my pastor this past Sunday, made me think about my own praying habits. I thought about what I could do to improve or maybe what I should pay attention to even more when I pray. I was trying to think to see if there was a way to incorporate what I heard, but I am not 100% sure if I can or will. I just made up in my mind to keep moving forward. 

Comments