For today, I just read a little. I am not sure if the article I read will really help with my paper but it did pop up some ideas. I am thinking that I could maybe use statements in the article in the beginning or after I bring up the discussion with school and writing. I really have to think it through. The last thing I want to do is add more and it is not beneficial.

I have to admit the part that I thought would be the hardest is indeed the hardest. The more I work on this paper the more I see my passion for the creative / writing about my own experiences. But, I am sticking to my original idea of having this interplay of the academic and creative. I love how my written prayers are flowing in the paper, but I am still worried about the academic element. I am just trusting that the aftermath will be beautiful. 

Comments