This week I did not start working on what I need to complete the next time my group meets with the professor. I hope to start writing a couple pages either tomorrow or Sunday or write some pages on both days. I did manage to write down some more notes concerning my topic. Every time I have a discussion with someone I start thinking about what I want to write or discuss. After the meeting with the professor, I came home and started writing ideas and thoughts that were coming to me. Some of the things I wrote down could possibly give me other areas to explore. But choosing to start writing, was a smart idea because that is the only way I am going to find out whether this topic is really going to work, what I need to adjust, and what I need to do more research on. Writing the paper also gives me an opportunity to try and clear up or further elaborate on anything said verbally. I look forward to talking to my dad, my professor, and my group members because they offer ideas and push me to make my argument stronger and clearer. I even appreciate the little things my mother and my professor have done like listening to what I have to say and telling me whether it makes sense or if they agree. I am nervous but at the same time I feel this urge to make this paper work. 

Comments