This week I am very proud of myself for the progress I have made. I started working on my rough draft and stopped at a place that makes me feel satisfied. Right now I have a few questions, but I am not letting that stop me. I have made up in my mind I am going to just write what comes to me, get the work done, and hopefully what I have is good.
Yesterday night, I also attended a service dedicated to prayer. The service was nice and it was filled with verbal prayer from various pastors and various people. Although verbal prayer is not the type of prayer I go to first, I still felt like it was important for me to be there and participate. How can I encourage someone to pray when I am choosing not to attend a church service dedicated to prayer? I do not know if I will be able to attend every service, but my decision to go last night shows how important I think prayer is in general. I used the service as yet another opportunity for me to pray and be informed about what is going on around me.
I see myself changing, and I am happy about the change!


Comments