So, this week I just worked on trying to find more sources and revising my proposal. I have to say, I feel more confident than last week. I know I still have a lot of work to do, but I am happy I made progress. I am grateful for my team members, and the advice they gave to me. The advice was a good mixture of things I already knew I needed and things that would make my work even better.

I am looking forward to meeting with Dr. Zamora. I want to hear what she has to say concerning my topic. You never really know what to expect, but I like the fact I feel way better than I usually do especially when it comes to writing important papers like this one. I still have been praying and since the last time I blogged I got a chance to watch two movies. The crazy part is I watched both of these movies before and the only reason I decided to watch them again is because I really enjoyed them when I first watched it. The two movies were War Room and The Help. I had no expectations when I watched these two movies again, but they both actually helped me think about my topic more. Maybe, I could use one of these movies or both of these movies as sources. I honestly just looked at it as a sign to continue pursuing the topic I am currently interested in. 

Comments